Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack....Alive??

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jack....Alive?? - Page 6 Empty Re: Jack....Alive??

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:59 am

War looked at Shadow then at Light "I will be right back" She said and soon appeared with a raven necklace "I will explain later" She said to light "Shadow hold this or you are going to black out, this necklace will make you be able to re-heal your bone, Star gave me this when i was a pup, it is as old as time itself, now hold it." She said putting her hand on the necklace and waiting for him to hold it with her
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Jack....Alive?? - Page 6 Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:15 am

shadow's finger tips brushed the necklace.
then he gripped it
a tear rolled down his cheek
dusky i-i'm sorry
the face of war and dusky flashed before his eyes fast it was making him sick.
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:27 am

War looked up as he touched the necklace and saw a black raven with yellow eyes and it landed on the neck lace as soon as the yellow eyed raven landed on the necklace a flash of light shot spiraling around shadow's arm making the bone heal in seconds. War looked up when the light was gone and felt the bone "Feel better now?" She asked him. War soon realized when the raven touched the necklace a black cape draped over her with a raven on the back of it. War put the necklace over her again and ripped off part of her worn out, long pants, to make a rag to wipe the blood off his arm and neck, she got it wet in the stream and then put it on his neck and arm. All the while the Raven was watching them and Light.
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticWolfs Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm

(*sigh*what happened?When you guys go on roleplaying rampages you really do O.o)
MajesticWolfs
MajesticWolfs
Twilight Elite Wolf

http://wolflife.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm

(sorry....I will write you a summery......... okay here it is!
So, First Shadow read a note that said stuff about how if someone read it to someone they will find out why they don't fit in and stuff, so Shadow read it and, War found out then Shadow got uh i am not really sure but i am going to say... sick, and he went mad when War tried to help him calm down from coughing up blood and saying "Dusky! arianna." so she knocked Shadow out but the thing was that shadow woke up and attacked War sending her this dream: (Shadow is saying this, i just copied and pasted it)
he sat on the floor three young girls one was definitely dusky the other had light silver hair the other raven black
shadow seemed quite old compared to the young girls
his sisters
then a shadow covered them a thickly built person
shadow looked up at him his face blurred as the figure bent over giving shadow his hand helping him up.
shadow knew him as his father and a king
the king's crown rose off his head and warm blood plastered shadow's face the king sank to show his black haired sister holding a dagger the crown floated to her head and she became older laughing she as she pushed shadow over a cliff water lay below far below
then the raven haired girl faced her and shadow's two sisters.
So in return while she was still knocked out because shadow knocked her out she sent him this dream: (again copy and paste is my friend!)
War was on a edge of a cliff with Shadow walking menacingly towards her "shadow NO!" She screamed in her dream as Shadow laughed. War fell off the cliff taking Shadow with her trying to fight him in the air but before she could kill him they dropped onto the ground of stone and War passed out while Shadow laughed and threw her off into a deep stream.
So there is that part.......... so War screamed and Light heard her so she attacked Shadow, and she bit him breaking his elbow/arm and War threw her off Shadow. War healed it with a special raven necklace that when the yellow-eyed raven touches it, the person who is touching it with another person heals so she is trying to wipe the blood off his neck and arm while the raven is watching Light and the others.
Does that help?)
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Light backed away and watched war and shadow. She looked down on the floor to see a darkness rising from it and crawling up her legs. Panic came over her and she howled in fear and ran out of the caben. She fell under a tree shaking,tears steaming down her face Whats wrong with me?
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:38 pm

War saw panic within Light ""LIGHT!" She called after her. War sighed, she took off with her cape on and went to Light and sat down "hey Light, look, I don't blame you. I as just worked up, your most likely stressed and tired, i just wanted to say i was sorry" She said wrapping her cape around herself.
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticWolfs Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:41 pm

"What is going on here!"SIren growled in curiousity.
MajesticWolfs
MajesticWolfs
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:44 pm

Light felt a cold shiver go down her back she sat up and growled. Someones here....and I think I know him(or her)...

(another wolf.....bumbumbum)
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  MajesticWolfs Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Vahn got up and looked around.Smelling another unfamiliar scent in the air.
MajesticWolfs
MajesticWolfs
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:59 pm

War shot up and turned into her wolf form shaking her cape of and growling "Come out!" She said growling
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Silverstream stepped out of the woods. Its nice to see you again,Light.

Light suddenly remembered him. SILVERSTREAM! She yelled and jumped on top of him wagging he tail.
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:50 pm

War smiled and walked away back to the cabin
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Light got off of him. Its been so long!

Silverstream smiled. Theres been alot of talk about this pack.

Really, what about?

Many things, you are a yong pack but its incretable how you've grown in such a short time, But the Twilight wolves are conserned. A darkness is comming soon. Silverstream shook his head.
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  †shadow† Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm

shadow stumbled out of the cabin a new wolf was greeting he started toward a nearby cliff
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 pm

War was in her human form sitting by a lake by the cabin and humming a tune while watching the birds fly by when a wolf came by and attacked her, the wolf had smelled her wolf sent. War quickly sent a message to Shadow and Light guys, come here if you want to see me fight with knives, and help me when i am hurt, translation Ranger is behind me.[/color ]War turned back into a wolf and pinned him down [color=green]"Who might you be?" She asked growling at the wolf "Ranger! ha you don't remember me do you War?" War let him get up but she growled and turned back into a human she grabbed a knife from her pant's belt "This time Ranger you will die for the last time!" she spat as he as well turned into a human. Ranger laughed "Oh War, you haven't changed, so, let the battle begin against me Ranger the god of Fire and war the goddess of War!" he too pulled out a knife and lunged towards her, but War blocked Ranger with her knife as so it looked like an x. "You Ranger should meet me in battle, oh wait you are already dead!" War stabbed Ranger in the stomach
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Light heard war and apparently so did shadow. Wars in trouble she said and ran to War. She found War and a knife in Ranger.

WAR! are you ok? Rover asked seeing the blood.

Silverstream followed after them
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  †shadow† Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:47 pm

shadow stumbled to the cliff he heard light speak and war too but he didn't care
he was going to leave at any cost and he didn't care who knew it he sent this out from his mind to all that were open to hear
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

War smelled Shadow next to a cliff "GREAT! my dream is repeating!" She said grabbing the dagger from Rangers stomach and he screamed. War didn't care she ran to Shadow and pushed him away from the cliff "what do you think you are doing?" She asked him putting her dagger in her belt "if you dare thinking about jumping off you must be crazier than i thought!" She said
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Blue spirit found its way to light again this time it was quick and easyer to do slowly she made light chang into human for and take the dagger from the bleeding body on the ground and walked over to where she was in range of shadow and war. Die she said and threw the dagger into shadow.

Light was in darkness pain swept over her in waves. Whats happening?
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  †shadow† Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:03 pm

shadow coughed blood gurgled up into his mouth eyes wide as the dagger entered.
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:13 pm

War stood in horror at Shadow then her eyes turned to Blue "blue, you half hearted mutt, why would you do this to me and Lights friend?" She said pulling her dagger out and holding it with years of training and flung it at Blue hitting her in the shoulder. One friend goes down so does the other.
War stood in front of Shadow, waiting, waiting to be hit. War flung at Blue and hit her hard in the knee then ran to shadow and removed the dagger from him and into the ground. she stood waiting still
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Before the dagger could hit her blue slithered out of Lights body.

Light gasped for air as the darkness went away, It was replaced with war throwing a dagger at her she didnt understand why war would do that. Light was stabbed in the sholder and she fell to her knees blood dripped from the wooned and she sliped into darkness never to wake again.

(THATS RIGHT LIGHT IS DEAD!!!!! AND WAR YOU KILLED HER!!!!Lol Everything will be ok^^)
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  †shadow† Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 pm

shadow crawled toward light she as going cold he had dragged war with him
war we-we need to go over the cliff
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm

War was stunned and cursed colorfully and followed shadow "are you nuts? we will die! wait! oh ok hang on Light" She said and grabbed her necklace and made her touch it the raven flew to the necklace and light swarmed over light.
War hopped she would wake, War grabbed shadow and light and said "Shadow i still think this is crazy but i hope you know what you are doing!' War said and waited for an answer
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum