Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so far of the story

3 posters

Go down

you like?

so far of the story I_vote_lcap50%so far of the story I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
so far of the story I_vote_lcap0%so far of the story I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
so far of the story I_vote_lcap50%so far of the story I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

so far of the story Empty so far of the story

Post  †shadow† Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 pm

there have always been battles between the dark and the light
this battle has raged since the beginning families were forced against each other,
but now the groups have closed off all contact that isn't battle faring.
since i was young my fate was set to serve the goddess herself,
my name was changed and my past erased
my name is shadow.....

i came before them
the light the life
i enclose all
a flowing dress of soft shadowy silk
upon which i dance with old father time
and i shall till he dies
but still i live on
i am within your shadow
i feel every step you take
see every place you see
but from a different view
for the light ocks me upon the earth
till she sleeps then i am free
free to fly to any place
till once again my chains are locked
wings clipped, cage closed
i am sworn to all things
for i was the first and will always stay

war rested by the stream playing with her dagger sighing
he's late again
she thought with grim humor
her raven wing hair contrasted greatly with her red and black
as a young wolf ran through the trees his dark grey coat a paler color in the morning light
shadow his wolf fur wove it's self into his clothes and hair as he took a human form
war sighed getting up and again stating the obvious
"your late again shadow"
"i know i know" he answered
"lets go" war said sheathing her dagger.
"but i-"
"i just got here" war said rolling her eyes "i know, i know"
shadow sat on the log his black-tipped white hair, a black and white stripped t-shirt, worn out blue jeans, as well as a gray trench coat the same color as his fur.
but his eyes were strange for an opazian, a pale color while most had dark colors, if his power had been less known, war guessed, he would have been killed for being thought of as a tantalanian, the enemy we have been at war with. war's thoughts trailed off as shadow got up
"ready"he said
shouldering the pack war gave him they started out at a steady pace
we passed by trees great old trees within them their spirit protectors.their lives just as important.
war turned to shadow her childhood friend until now they had had little time together. both had been bullied for their looks shadow for his tantalanian looks and war for being one of the few people without animal ears of tails instead just human ears. she had later decided it would have been much more trouble to conceal her lies. shadow had been forced to conceal his emotion from his animal parts, while war could simply hide himself behind a neutral mask.
soon they arrived at their destination a spring laying in a bowl shaped indent in the earth the rise around it enclosed in flowers then trees a waterfall in the center coming off the side of the cliff fed the spring. their work meant they needed to gather the flowers for healing tools. the next battle would be bloody and opazian healers would need as much help as possible.
"i'll go to that side and collect over there you stay here" shadow said bored from his tone
war nodded and set to work as shadow lazily walked over to the other side of the spring.war sneezed at the pollen, that filled her nostrils. so taking a break she looked up with watering eyes. she saw shadow not working she growled and strangely noticed he had his slender blade out
what the hell? she thought opening her mouth to yell at him to get back to work when shadow plunged into the bushes and trees and war followed slowly thinking
most likely a rabbit since shadow had skipped a meal to come out this early unseen
she heard the sound of metal on bark and on flesh.
then she saw it shadow removing his blade from a mans body but not in time as the female with dirty blond hair raised her bow shot shadow in the shoulder and he was hurled into a tree a blinding light erupted leaving the clearing bright and war with sun spots in her eyes
but she stumbled forward she felt something slice her arm not a flying arrow but the tip pressed only deep enough to pierce the skin
no war thought tantalanian poison
she fell forward out cold

....to be continued
(aka i am getting kicked off the computer^^)
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

so far of the story Empty Re: so far of the story

Post  ۞Blue۞ Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:14 am

Dued! I love Light come out of nowere and take them out!lol keep going.
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

so far of the story Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 pm

shadow opened his eyes
how long-? he remembered and tried to stand his arms seared in pain, from the wound, but the arrow gone and the wound was wrapped and cleaned.
"war?" he managed his throat dry.
when no answer came he began to create ideas of what had happened while he had been knocked out.
his sight was blurry and sun spots it seemed to be mid-afternoon, slowly his vision returned he could see see three figures two seated ones and one lying on it's back.
a dreaded thought came to him, if war had fought and won she would have taken his body away and left the dead man as well as killed the female.
now he could fully see, war slumped forward on her ropes, and the female tantalanian sat tears streaming down her face.
feeling shadow's eyes on her, she got up her pale yellow hunting clothes where creased and smeared with tears, dirt, and blood.
she walked over to shadow.
"opazian" she spat out the word like a curse "how could you kill him? we are...were only here to collect herbs like you"
shadow sat looking up at her.
she slapped and raised her hand again.
but stopped as shadow flinched and closed his eyes.
she sighed lowering it.
"why?" she asked her tone less angered more hurt.
"i-i was taught to fight your kind since i was young i know nothing else" he answered.
it was the truth.
his training started when he had been steady on his feet.
he had learned to use any weapon possible since his bloodline forced it upon him, the last of the weapon masters.
"whats your name?" the tantalanian asked clearly wanting to get onto a new subject "mines light"
"just kill me already" shadow growled in no mood for idle conversation his ears pressed down on his skull hard.
light sighed and sat in front of him
" i'm a healer not a killer" said and unwrapped shadow's bandage ignoring his hiss of pain as the cold air hit his wound. "well you gonna tell me or not?" replacing the bandage with clean cloth
"shadow" he answered as her blue eyes met his grey ones the left with a red tint to it
she drew back fear showing on her face."no you can't be..."
shadow nodded sadly "you should kill me" he looked away "it would earn you a high ranking in your court"
still drawing back she scrambled her hand over the ground till she found her bow drawing up the bow and arrows nocked one and she drew back the string. aiming she looked past the flight feathers and down the shaft and released.
shadows eyes widened as the arrow flew toward his face. he couldn't react in time but the arrow skinned his cheek the poison entering his bloodstream and his eye lids grew heavy and shut he lulled forward on his ropes.

light sat beside zallon his light blond hair stuck to his forehead in crusted blood the coldness of the dead creeping up the sides of his face as his blood left him he was long dead but still the blood flowed.
light sighed she would have to clean him up before the death ceremony, she took another look at her captives.
shadow was a dreaded monster to her people supposed to feel no pain, but yet this person claimed to be him and she had seen fear on his face. he seemed well real now some one she could defeat.
she looked toward his female companion.....

(gtg again^^)
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 pm

AWESOME!
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

so far of the story Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 pm

next page^^

....she did look like a fighter.
light reached over and grabbed a warm wet cloth from over the fire and began to wash zallons face. his body felt so cold to the touch it was hard to believe that they had walked side by side only that morning.
she washed away the blood and dirt from his face.
her mind wandering as she started the tantalanian death rites cleaning the battle from her friends face then lay a blanket over his body and a branch called a valena's tear, from its tear shaped leaves.
about to start the set up of the pyre her eyes met shadow's.
"what?" she snapped.
shadow turned his head away and light sighed
"what was his name?" he asked
"zallon"
"i...i'm so sorry...can i help with anything?"
light gave a pained laugh "the second i loose your ropes you'll turn tail and run"
"i swear i-"
"and i'm to trust a word that leaves your lips"
"your loss"
he said as she began to drag the wood to one open spot in the clearing
not even half way done she leaned over breathing hard
she looked at shadow and weighed her options
she had her hunting knife if he ran she could throw it at the muscles in his legs that would work to make him stay.
"fine" she said and shadow turned to see her to his right
she bent and cut her way through the thick knot.
she tensed as he stood and suddenly moved forward
he knife went up but she stopped seeing he had fallen
cursing he rubbed his legs to create a better circulation.
soon he stood and she watched as he collected timber and to her surprise arranged the pyre to the perfect tantalanian style.
he noticed her expression and smiled "know your enemy"
he finished around an hour after dark and they both returned to the fire.
he sat by war's still sleeping body as light watched the body since no other tantalanian was there to take watch light would have to stay awake through out the night.
another custom that said if the body was not watched till it's release and the body was somehow tampered with the persons soul wouldn't cross over.
she had to stay awake till dawn...

shadow woke as day light threatened to cross the land.
the tantalanian was drooping forward in sleeps grip
he smiled and waited till she was fully asleep
"so close" he said to her
he cut the ropes around war and took her back to the spring
she was useless he knew she never slept properly and it was good the poison is still in her system.
he returned to the tantalanian camp he carried the body to the pyre and said the last rites and lit it on fire.
"well now to the matter at hand"
he grabbed the best piece of rope left and tied the tantalanian to a tree by her wrists
it would take her some time to get free.
before he returned to war he whispered into light's ear
"you silly kid never trust me"
he went back to the waking war.
"ugh what happened?" war asked rubbing her eyes
"you fell asleep on the job and me well i saved the day"
war glared at him
"you didn't kill her did you"
"no"
"well you know the drill"
"we cant speak about this to anyone"
they nodded and collected the herbs heading back home......

to be continued

(tbc even though i hate them^^)
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 pm

COOL! lol, good job with War.
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf