Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A book i am making.....

3 posters

Go down

A book i am making..... Empty A book i am making.....

Post  ¥War¥ Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Hello all! I was planning on making a book with Light, Shadow, Kelly, and War in it. but i figured i would get your permission first sense they are your characters.
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

A book i am making..... Empty Re: A book i am making.....

Post  ۞Blue۞ Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Its fine with me^^
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Ok! and thanks for letting me!
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

A book i am making..... Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:12 pm

go ahead i'm doing the same^^
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:41 am

ok well here it is the first chapter! (I know it is not very long...)
Secrets Within
Pg. 1

Ch. 1,
Drum beats of War.

It was a cold and windy night; the snow was falling heavily and four figures scrambled in the snow.
One had an odd Lightning strike birthmark over her eye with a scar on the middle, and nine scars on her left ear and a odd looking marking the was a x with three claw marks within it on her neck, she had a tan and sparkling red eyes with long jet black, she looked about 15 or so, tall and strong, in the mind and physically, and very mysterious but yet beautiful.
Then there was a young man with her, he had the same tan but he had a different face then the young woman, he had a marking that went from his one of his eyes and down to the tip of his shoulder he also had two scars on his left foot.
Then there was a lovely young woman by the others’ side, she had a slight tan, blue eyes, and she wore a white dress with shoe in the sunlight.
Finally a young girl about 11 stood by the one with the red eyes and tried to keep warm with her blanket, she had lovely blue eyes and wore pants and a long sleeve t- shirt, she was about 4-10 in height, she looked fast and sleek while treading along in the snow.
War was the first young woman’s name, Shadow, the young mans name. Light, the other young woman’s name, and Kelly was the young girls name.

Kelly, fell over in the snow “gag! War can you help me up!” Kelly said with a tint on annoyance asking War to help her up for the 11th time. War huffed and picked Kelly up “When will you learn to not trip!” she said teasingly as she put her in her blanket and carried her in a kind of a sling witch she hung from her arm while Kelly slept.
Shadow laughed a little and War scowled “What is so funny?” she asked almost slapping him. Shadow shook his head “Just you two act like sisters!” he said finally.
Light wrapped around in her blanket that War gave her “we should be almost there” she said while her teeth chattered so much that War had to cover Light’s mouth “pipe down, they don’t know we are here” she said quietly while shifting the weight of the sling.

Pg. 2 Secrets Within

War, Light, Shadow and Kelly came up to a large, gray castle. “Whoa” they all said in unison. War ran up to the gates and teleported, with the others in her hands and ran up to the top of the tower to a secret compartment she knew all to well “where are we going?” Shadow asked tripping over War’s strong grasp. Light shook her head and looked out the window and then looked down “Oh yay!” she said sarcastically. War smiled and said “we are getting a ride to my uncles house” she laughed a little bit as a golden griffin with golden feathers around his neck and golden fur around the rest of its body, along with silver wings. “Hop on!” War said smiling as they reluctantly hopped on the griffin “I am hanging on for dear life!” Shadow said as he held on to Kelly. “Oh boy!” Light said hanging on for dear life on War as; War said “Come on Mist let’s go to your other master” She said to the griffin whose name was apparently Mist. Mist flew up high into the clouds and he flew with such skill that Kelly enjoyed it “This is fun!” Kelly said laughing her head off. War smiled as they landed at her uncles house “Uncle we are home!” War yelled as she knocked on the door
War’s uncle opened the door and beckoned them in “come, come, now” he said warmly.
Shadow and Light walked in and sat down “you have traveled a long way, but you must travel farther to get to the battle, now go!” he said as they walked into his portal and landed into the mist of the battle “oh yay” Kelly croaked as she got cut by a dagger in her arm. War carefully pulled it out and round housed the man next to them “GO!” she yelled to the others as they went into the battle.
Shadow lunged at a soldier with a dagger in his hand; the soldier blocked him and took Shadow to the ground. War huffed as she saw her best friend getting hurt; she kicked the soldier in the face and helped Shadow get up.
Light smiled as she saw the battle “watch out!” she said tacking War getting her out of the way of a soldier “thanks!” War said breathing heavily.
War lunged at the leader of the union forces and killed their leader with a dagger to his heart; she could hear her heart beating as slow as a wolf running in slow mode. War smiled as the soldiers stopped and ran off.
Kelly hit one in the head, knocking him out.
They all high-fived each other and howled as their wings grew and they flew up into the sky.
War’s wings were jet black, blending in with her hair. Shadow’s was a grayish color, like stone. Light’s was pure white, and of course Kelly’s was bright blue.
They flew higher and higher, until they reached a snowy mountaintop, where they rested, until twilight came

Last edited by War on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more)
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ۞Blue۞ Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 am

Nice I like it^^

Would you mind if i put it on the site?
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 am

Sure put it on there!
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down