Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought I'd Write one too^^

3 posters

Go down

Thought I'd Write one too^^ Empty Thought I'd Write one too^^

Post  ۞Blue۞ Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 am

Twilight Wolves
Light's Story

Light hugged her kids for the last time before she left. She knew it was for the better that they stay with her human best friend Jack.
“Thank you for looking after them.” Light said kissing him on the cheek.
Jack flicked his wrist and another stick went flying, the pups went after it.
“Na, it’s nothing, say hello to the gang for me.” He said petting Rabbit on the head and throwing the stick again.
Light looked down at herself. She was wearing a white dress that stood out in the green grass and her skin even though she’s been in the sun many times she never seemed to tan.
“I haven’t seen Shadow or War in over 2 years.” Light said sorrowfully.
Jack leaned over and gave her a hug and a pat on the head.
“Sorry, girl.”
Light nodded then looked back at Skyler, he was an elk the size of a large horse with dark brown fur covering the top part of his body.
“I better get going.”
Light walked over to Skyler and hopped on him. She waved at Rabbit Night and Jack then started off to the human village of Nounville.

Nounville was smaller than Light thought it would be, after helping one of their women give birth to a baby girl, Light was ready to head out.
“Wait, Mrs. Light there’s something wrong with the baby!” One of the village men called to her
“It Ms. Light and I’ll go see what’s wrong.” Light told the man getting off Skyler.
Light walking into the cabin. It was quiet, to quiet for a newborn baby to be in.
“MY BABY SHE KILLED MY BABY!” The woman yelled.
Light walked over and looked at the baby. The cord on the stomach was cut to short and the baby slowly became infected with a disease and died. The woman looked up at Light eyes wide and red from crying.
“YOU KILL HER! YOU KILL MY BABY!” The woman said. There were voices from outside that sounded angry. Light ran out to see men with swards and pitchforks.
“Crap!” Light said dodging a few men then headed off into the forest.

Last edited by Dr. Blue on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I was adding more of the story)
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd Write one too^^ Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:44 am

w00t^^
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd Write one too^^ Empty Re: Thought I'd Write one too^^