Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Should I Write it or not?

WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcap100%WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! Empty WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!!

Post  ۞Blue۞ Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 am

I was bored today, so something randomly popped into my head while I was reading. (If you want to know what book its Dark Visons: The Possessed) But while I was reading a book idea that has noting to do with the book popped in my head.

The book idea is...........An Area 51 Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!

Yes its really random, but it was stuck in my head and wouldnt get out.

The Story intro so fare
Area 51, a U.S. military base, located north-northwest of Las Vegas. Has been said to have hidden an alien space craft with life from another planet, but they were wrong. In 1764 a top secret program was started call Marth. The program took normal people from all over the country, and sent them to Area 51. Each person was tested using different cimices and waves. In 2009 some of the humans in the program started to change, they were soon crazed and wild. Using the abilities that the program gave them they escaped and are now running loose all over the country and maybe even spreading across the world.The only ones left were 5 teenaged kids with super human abilities. The teenagers must now find all of the exsperaments that escaped before they are exsposed to the world.

So what do you think?

Last edited by ۞Blue۞ on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
۞Blue۞
۞Blue۞
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

WOAH!!!!! A RANDOM BOOK IDEA!!!!!! Empty re:

Post  †shadow† Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 pm

<3 ^^
†shadow†
†shadow†
Twilight Elite Wolf