Twilight Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER Book! WOWSERS!

Go down

ANOTHER Book! WOWSERS! Empty ANOTHER Book! WOWSERS!

Post  ¥War¥ Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 pm

so far!
1. Nothing Like It

I was going on the plane with my bags, when I turned around, I saw my mother waving good-bye. I waved back and sat down on the plane, turned my phone of, and groaned. I as sitting next to a guy who stunk like a pig that rolled in mud in the summer time, needless to say, I hated that flight.
After about two hole, stinky hours, I landed. Thankfully, I was in one of the front seats, so I hurried up and got out of that plane. When I got to the airport I saw my dad waiting for me, since I am only ten, I can’t drive. “LU-“ I almost yelled his name, Lucas, but he liked me to call him dad, so I held back “DAD!” I yelled and ran into his arms with my backpack on and a red sweatshirt. Lucas hugged me “Hey Madison, oh boy I have missed you!” he said. I sighed, he did it again “Dad, you know I like to be called Max.” I said coolly, Even though I am not a boy, I have always been more of a boy then my dad ever was.

We got in his 2005 Champaign colored Subaru Outback and drove off about 5 miles to get to Juneau. Once we got there, I hopped out of the car and zoomed to hid door, I looked at him with pleading eyes to open the door “Max, come on, don’t do the puppy dog eyes” he said pleadingly, but as always, I didn’t listen and still did it till he opened the door. I ran inside and explored every part of the house, I first went to the down stairs bathroom that to me, looked like a 70’s style, yellowish colored bathroom with a bath, a sink, and a toilet, it was kind of freaky in my opinion. I went to my bedroom next, I had my own white Apple computer, a loft bed, and shelves, and the walls were sea blue, my favorite color. I smiled and said “good choice dad.” Then walked to his room, nothing was really in there, a bed, desk with a PC on it, and a closet. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, refrigerator, sink, table, counters, cupboards, and a regular kitchen, nothing special. My almost-white blond hair was whipping to the back of me as I ran from room to room, even I agree, my ice blue eyes are quite piercing to say the least, but my teeth, well, they aren’t normal, they are very sharp that they almost look like white fangs up close.
Next, I ran into the living room, where there was a 32’ plasma TV hanging on the wall, speakers and two leather couches side by side across the room.
Sooner or later, I had finished exploring the house and I was out on the couch.
Lucas sat down beside me “you know it is time to go to school, right?” he asked. I got up quickly “SCHOOL? Hugh” I said not happy about the thought. Lucas smiled “yes, school, hurry and get your stuff, you are going to be late!” he said. I got up; changed into a black sweatshirt, some blue, boot cut jeans then ran out the door to the bus. When I got on I saw people were staring at me, my heart thumped as fast as a scared rabbit’s. A nice looking girl beaconed me over; she had jet-black hair and had tanned skin from the sun. I was nice and sat down beside her, she held out her hand “Hi! My name is Lexie Harmon, who are you?” she asked, I gulped “I-I am Madison Hemlock, but I like to be called Max.” I stuttered. Lexie smiled “Nice name. Are you new to Juneau?” She asked. I nodded “yeah.” I said. Lexie nodded “Like it so far?” she asked; “Yeah, I love the snow.” I answered. Lexie seemed to like that comment “That’s good, you will be seeing a lot of that around here!” she said and the bus stopped at the school and they got off together. Lexie waved a thank you at the bus driver and we talked about boys as we got off the bus and into the school “Robert is really nice” Lexie said “Really?” I asked. Lexie looked at my fearful expression “Are you ok?” She asked with a raised eyebrow “umm, you said Robert was nice right? Cause here he comes.” I said with a shaky voice. Lexie looked up and Robert was next to us, out jaws were tempted to drop in fear and also in surprise, Lexie said he never came to the new girls. Robert smiled “Hi, I am Robert, who are you?” he asked. I answered first “I-I-I am Max” I stuttered, Lexie took a deep breath “and you know me, Lexie” She said
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Book! WOWSERS! Empty Re: ANOTHER Book! WOWSERS!

Post  ¥War¥ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Robert nodded “I will see ya around then” he said and walked to science class. Lexie and I looked at each other, wanting to scream, “Come on! Lets get to class” Lexie said. I nodded and followed her. Robert saw us come in and nodded to Lexi and I. We again wanted to scream. Lexie and I had seats together as Science partners. Robert kept looking at us every now and then, and every time we wanted to scream. We had to dissect a frog, I wasn’t too happy about that, Luckily; I only had to take notes.
After Science class, we had History, my favorite subject. I did well at that. We walked to Geography, my most hated subject, which I didn’t do to well on. After that we had lunch, Lexie and I sat down on an empty lunch table and started to talk “wow, I can’t believe how good you did on history! You aced it!” Lexie said and smiled her sly smile as she saw me frown “can we not talk about that?” I asked
“Why?”
“To save me from looking like a geek on my first day”
“That is a good point”
“Thank you”
Lexie smiled “So, what do you want to talk about?” she asked. I smiled a crooked smile “I really have no idea” I answered.
Lexie made her puppy dog eyes “come on Max!” she pleaded, as I finished eating, luckily for the first time, the bell saved me. I smiled and walked off to Math. I did pretty well on that. Next to my horror, was Art. I had never been good at art and hated the days when I had to do it. So, That subject didn’t go over to well. Next was P.E, one of my favorites. I must admit I did well on that.
After school, I met Lexie at the mall to do some shopping. Suddenly as we were looking at the gum at the checkout, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked behind me and there was Robert in front of us, Lexie and I froze in place and finally I said “Hi, again, Robert” I said casually. Robert smiled “Hi” and checked out. 2 minutes later, Lexie and I, checked out and jumped on our bikes with the packs of gum we bought.
I felt eyes burning with ‘rage’ I might call it, I turned my head to look who it was and I saw a boy, seeming to glare at me. I quickly looked in front of me and looked at Lexie “Who was that?” I asked her “Oh, him? That is Lupin Shadow, odd boy to tell you the truth, he never really looks at anyone but his family, I am quite surprised he even looked at you.” Lexie said. Like that made me feel better, I peddled a little faster until we got to our road “I will see you tomorrow Lexie!” I called as I put my bike in the garage “See ya!” Lexie called back and went inside after I was inside. Lucas was waiting for me inside “How was school Max?” He asked. “Gret! You know7 Lexie?” I asked “Yes” he answered, “Well, she is my friend. We met at school” I said and went to cook dinner, even though I was ten, I liked to cook dinner for some odd reason I had never known.
I was cooking rice and beans, the quickest think I could cook, and I gave some to Lucas and got some for me. Suddenly my phone started to ring; I picked it up “hello?” I asked then I recognized the voice; it was Lexie “Hi Max!!!!!!” She sounded so excited, and that scared me to the core of my being “What is it?” I asked, I knew I would never forgive myself for asking this question “Are you going to the dance??” she asked “I might, I don’t really dance…” I said “Oh come on Max! Please?” she pleaded. I knew she was making puppy dog eyes. “Fine fine fine, as long as it is just with a group, ok?” I said, “YES!” Lexie said, “Ok, so out group is… You, Me, Emily, and Edwin” Lexie said excitedly. I sighed “ok, I will see you in a month at the dance” I said and hung up the phone, then went to watch TV. I was watching Survivor Man when Lucas came up at 11:00 and said “Hey sweetie time to go to bed now!” he said, I sighed and turned off the TV, got under the covers and turned on some music. Lucas slowly left the room and went into his room then sent to sleep.

I felt the warm sunlight on my face as I slowly woke up. I quickly got up, marked off my calendar, ran down the stairs and got some cereal; I ate it quickly, ran up the stairs, got dressed and ran back down the stairs. I grabbed my book bag, kissed my dad good- bye and ran out the door with Lexie waiting for me on her bike. I jumped up on my bike and followed Lexie to school.
When we got there, I saw Lupin looking at me again and I shuttered
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ¥War¥ Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Lexie saw me shutter and she looked at me “You ok?” She asked “yeah I am fine, Lexie” I answered and I pulled up to the bike rack. Lexie and I parked our bikes and Robert followed, he was kind of part of our little ‘gang’ now. Lupin watched me with close eyes, I didn’t like his eyes on me, I felt like I was being watched, his deep, smoky gray eyes were so dazzling I couldn’t help but to look at him. Robert smiled and nodded “I will see you guys in Science Class” He said. Lexie and I nodded then Lexie turned to me “Did you see the way Lupin looked at you!?!” She asked, “I would rather not talk about it, lets just get to class” I sighed.

After the classes, lunch was finally there. I sat next to Lexie and Robert sat on the other side. I could still feel Lupin’s eyes on me while he sat alone. I shuttered again, this time they were warm like fire, this time I looked at him, but he still didn’t move his sly eyes from my back. I gave up and returned to the conversation that Robert and Lexie were having. Then the bell rang “See ya!” I said and ran to P.E with the others behind me.
Lupin got up and followed into P.E, almost giving me a heart attack, he tapped me and then walk/ ran to P.E to climb the rope so fast that when it was my turn I could do it as fast. It surprised everyone, I surprised myself how fast I went up the rope and with the strength I had. I slid down once I was to the top and did a five- five to Robert and Lexie.

Lupin kept his eyes on me; it was getting kind of scary when he went over to stand by me “I am sorry for the way I have been staring at you.” He said. My jaw practically dropped open when I heard his calm, warm, and soothing voice, I tried not to stutter “It’s ok” I said almost without stuttering “I guess I will see you at the next class” Lupin said as the bell rang and Robert and Lexie came over to me and Lexie stared “Lupin talked to you!??!?” She said “I- well yeah, I- I- guess” I stuttered “Wow! That would be an honor for me!” Robert said “to tell you the truth, it kind of scared me as well” I said.

Once school was over Robert said good-bye to Lexie and me.
“So, what’s with you and Lupin? And how did you climb that rope so fast??” Lexie said, getting on her bike.
“I really have no idea on both of them.” I answered getting on my bike and riding home with Lexie.
Lexie looked at me “What did he say?” She asked.
I sighed, “I don’t want to talk about it”
“I was wondering, you just seem so so- “ but Lexie couldn’t finish, a motorcycle was about to run over me, when Lupin ran over at light speed and picked me up then put me on the ground next to my house with Lexie close behind. For the first time, I actually saw his face. He did have piercing smoky blue eyes and his hair was a golden brown, his skin was tanned. He sat next to me with Lexie looking at us with wide eyes.
I sat up and looked at Lupin “how did you do that?” I asked. He smiled “I was standing on the sidewalk, watching you” he said, clearly lying, but I played along “ok….” I said. He helped me up; I made a nasty gash on my face, covered with blood. Lexie passed a rag she kept in her backpack to Lupin to clean off her face; Lexie went over to them “is she ok??” She asked, Lupin and I looked up and I said, “I will be fine” Lupin whipped the blood of my face “thanks” I said to him as he helped me up. “You have the same powers as I do, Max” Lupin said, he laughed as I looked at him with a confused look “Run as fast as you can” he said. I nodded and to my surprise I ran as fast as light itself “whoa!” I said and stopped in front of him “now pick up that house over there” he said. I nodded and easily picked it up and off the ground and then I ran back to Lupin “now, do your special power as you did when you were born” he said. I looked at him and tried to remember what my father had said what I did when I was born. Then I remembered, I called upon the elements with one single word, it surprised me that I remembered, sense, as you know, I am only ten years old. The one single word is what I spoke “Fang” as soon as a said that, Water, Earth, Wind, And Fire stormed around me. Lupin smiled “very good!” He said and touched my shoulder as my eyes went blood red and my figure went as black as the night with no stars. Lexie felt something inside her awaken and Lupin felt something inside of him, then Robert appeared and felt something inside of him as well.
Suddenly their figures jet-black, eyes and their blood red, like me. Lupin yelled a word “AIR” and Air swirled around him. Lexie yelled a word “FIRE.” Robert yelled “WATER!” Then Canis appeared and yelled “EARTH” and finally I yelled “THE ELEMENTS” and the elements swirled around me as the other’s elements swirled around them.
All on a sudden it stopped and we fell down, Lupin went to me and held my hand “You are the one” he whispered “the time element” he said. I looked up at him “what do you mean?” I asked, “I mean, you are the true leader of us” Lupin said and helped me up; it looked odd sense all of us were ten years old. Lexie went over to me and hugged me. Robert did a high five to me, and Canis smiled as Lupin hugged me and said “You are the one” he was as happy as a calm and I could tell. Lexie was so happy I thought she was going to burst! Luckily, Canis was calm. Robert on the other hand was surprised as ever and his mouth was open with surprise.

I was getting tired and said “I think I am gonna go home, bye.” I said and sprinted back home with the same speed as light, I was up in my bed before Lucas even noticed I was gone, I was thinking about what had happened when I heard my watch say it was 10:30 and I heard Lucas come up “good night Madison, oh I mean Max” Lucas said and kissed the top of my head then left.
I smiled and wrote a letter to my mom

Hey Mom, I am fine at Dad’s house, I met some new friends, Lexie, Robert, Canis, and Lupin. I just wanted to say that I was ok and I will call you soon.
Love,
Madison.

I smiled to myself and folded up the letter then put it under my pillow, I had a small feeling something was going to happen tonight. That something happened, I heard someone tap on my window, I looked out of my window ad saw Lupin, I let him it and he said “Werewolves!!” I looked at him in horror “I will get Robert and Lexie, come on, you get Canis” I said, jumped out the window and knocked on Lexie’s window, I told her what was going on, we got dressed and ran over to Robert’s house, did the same thing, and then ran back to Lupin and Canis’s house. We all nodded, placed our hands together and out elements swirled around us, stronger when together, our elements emerged from us. We met the army of werewolves in an open field; I got the elements inside of me together and was ready for a battle, I heard drums behind me and smiled.

Me, Lupin, Canis, Robert, and Lexie joined hands and with out elements we went into battle. Lupin and I got the leader of the army and I turned him into a fireball, which then he died by burns. Robert and Lexie got some of the others while me and, Lupin joined together, once more. I couldn’t imagine, 10 year-olds defeating an army of werewolves!
We pressed on and went through any enemy that stood in out way.
I felt something on my shoulder and they grabbed Lexie “LEXIE!!” I yelled as I tried to get her out of the werewolves grasp, but it was no use, she was going to their den. I cried in fury, cutting down every enemy in site to get to Lexie, but she disappeared into the mist of the battle. Lupin, Robert and I pressed on, trying to follow the werewolves to fin out where Lexie was, but then she appeared beside us and we all tackled her in a big hug. Lexie pulled us off “Come on guys!” she said as I blushed “sorry” I said. Robert turned bright red as he hugged Lexie “Welcome back!” Lupin smiled. Lexie sighed, “Someone was trapped in their, our fathers.” Lexie said. I sighed “and if we don’t come they will kill them won’t they?” I asked. Lexie nodded and I looked up “then lets get moving” I said and walked north, to the werewolf’s lair. I held Lupin’s hand as I went joined with Lexie’s and Lexie was holding Roberts hand and so on. We were not going to go without each other.

After awhile we got a mountain, the werewolf’s lair. I smiled and nodded “I can run the fastest, I will go first” I said. Lupin shook his head “you can’t go alone” he said. Lexie stood next to me “you won’t go alone” Robert and Canis nodded “No one her goes alone.” They said. I sighed, “No, I am going alone” I said and slid up into the werewolf’s lair, my jaw dropped when I saw what was in there “DAD!” I yelled and ran to him then hugged him like a five year old.
¥War¥
¥War¥
Twilight Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down